Cold rolled steel strip is made by rolling hot rolled coil at room temperature below the recrystallization temperature, including plate and coil. Which into the delivery of steel plate, also known as the box plate or plate; Long length, roll delivery is called steel belt, also known as coil plate.
Characteristics of cold rolled steel strip
1. Thin thickness, high precision: Cold rolled steel has good performance, that is, through cold rolling, you can get thinner thickness, higher precision cold rolled strip and steel plate.
2. High surface finish: The surface of cold rolled plate is clean and bright, easy to coat and plating.
3. High stamping performance, low yield point.
The difference between hot rolled and cold rolled steel strips
1. The cold-rolled steel strip is made of hot-rolled steel strip as raw material, and the oxidized skin is removed by pickling, and the finished product is rolled hard roll. Because of the cold hardening caused by continuous cold deformation, the strength and hardness of the rolled hard roll increase, and the toughness and plastic index decrease.
2. Compared with hot-rolled steel sheet, cold-rolled steel strip has more accurate thickness, smooth surface and beautiful surface, and has various superior mechanical properties, especially processing properties. Because cold rolled raw roll is brittle and hard, not suitable for processing, so usually cold rolled steel plate requires annealing, pickling and surface leveling before delivery. The thickness of cold rolled steel is below 0.1-8.0mm, such as the thickness of most factories cold rolled steel is below 4.5mm; Of course, the specific thickness and width are determined according to the equipment capacity between different factories.
Post time: Nov-18-2022